Bamboo is a versatile material. It can be used in countless ways. Since it doesn’t take long to grow bamboo, it’s the green choice for many common objects. Obviously, it can be used for flooring. Here are some other uses for bamboo.
- Fabric: Towels, sheets, clothing, and pillows can be made out of bamboo.
- Kitchen Items: Utensils, steamers, and cutting boards all can be made from bamboo.
- Furniture: You could have bamboo chairs and tables on your bamboo floors.
- Sporting Goods: Fishing poles, snowboards, surfboards, and skateboards can be made from bamboo.
- Food: You can consume bamboo beer, bamboo vinegar, bamboo wine, and bamboo tea.